Monday, February 4, 2008

First Key..

Music. It’s all around us everywhere we go. Music is my passion and I could not think of anything else I would want to write about more. No, I don’t have the ability in me to play an instrument, I wish I did but some of us just aren’t that talented. Surprisingly though, I have a good voice and love to sing. I don’t sing in public, that all stopped when I was 14. I all of a sudden became shy of singing in front of people, but trust me that’s the only time I’m EVER shy (haha lets just say I’m the “outgoing” type). I have a very wide variety of music genres that I like to listen to. It just might be the only thing that I’m not picky about! In my blog I will be writing about anything and everything I find interesting in the music world today. My posts will be totally random based on my mood and what I might have listened to that day. Just wonder what the world would actually be like without music. It has a HUGE impact on everyone’s every day lives, and I first realized this when I was in junior high school my teacher asked the class a question. The question was: when do you find yourself listening to music? The list is never ending..

0 comments: